Secretum x Alpha Hunt

We are proud to announce our Investment into Secretum

Website | Twitter | Telegram | Whitepaper


Secretum — A Revolutionary Secure Messaging & Trading DApp

Secretum is the world’s first and only decentralised, encrypted messaging and OTC trading Blockchain DApp. Secretum creates a completely new ecosystem allowing all crypto asset owners to:

  • Communicate directly and anonymously by messaging/phone/video with any other wallet owner in the world, based only on knowing their wallet addresses.
  • Trade crypto assets and tokens crypto P2P via an integrated ESC (escrow smart contract) functionality.
  • Make communications, file storage, and transactions secure from hackers and government interference via a decentralised distributed node network.
  • Receive rewards for app use and content creation, in addition to paying for additional services/subscriptions, via the SER token.
  • Allow users to offer premium content on public channels to other platform users, in exchange for payments via the SER token.

The Secretum solution offers numerous benefits to users:

Messaging Security — The node-to-node communication protocol means all messages between users are stored on trusted nodes, directly on our Solana-based Blockchain network. Users can sign up exclusively with their wallet addresses, validated by the node network, while maintaining complete anonymity.

Trading Flexibility — Secretum allows crypto owners to do something unprecedented, namely communicate and trade with each other without having to know each other, or have each other’s data on a contact list. This opens up endless opportunities for exchanging messages, files, and assets between previously disconnected individuals — an enormous step in fostering the adoption of crypto currency and creating liquidity in the market.

Cost Effectiveness — Allowing users to trade crypto assets in a cost-effective way — be it fungible ones (ether, bitcoin, etc.) or non-fungible ones (NFTs), directly on a P2P basis.

Data Security — Files are stored on trusted, independent nodes in the Secretum network, and transfers happen on a P2P basis, based on an encrypted procedure verified by the parties involved alone. No more data breaches, hacks, password leaks, or any other risk affecting existing cloud storage solutions.

Token Utility

Secretum’s ecosystem is designed to promote a strong, long-term self-reliant economy with participant incentives aligned to the security and decentralization of the network. The main participants in the Secretum economy are:

  • Node Validators
  • Wallet Users

They are incentivised according to their tasks and contributions to the network, with two types of rewards:

  • Secretum protocol-based reward
  • Transaction commissions.

To launch an SPC (Smart Public Channels), a user will have to pay 100 SER tokens, of which 20% will be instantly burned, and 80% will become a staking reward for nodes. To access the content, users pay owners to set fees, which owners keep 90% of. The remaining 10% is used as a staking reward (80%) and burned (20%).



The Secretum team is made of experts in the fields of cyber security and crypto engineering. They have been developing the Secretum platform over the last three years, incorporating the most advanced crypto-security measures and developing unprecedented Blockchain end-to-end encryption technology. The Secretum team envisions a world where communications and assets are completely free from intermediaries, risks of theft, or any other external threat.

Secretum Team


Secretum Advisors


Secretum Partners


  • TOTAL TOKEN: 100m
  • TOKEN AT TGE: 7.13m
  • TOTAL RAISE: $6.1m
  • MC AT TGE: $1.43m (our MC at TGE), $5m (All tokens in TGE included, base price is $0.7)

Prices & Vesting

  • Private round 1 price: $0.20, 20% on TGE, 10% each quarter 3 months after TGE, $2m raised
  • Private round 2 price: $0.35, 20% on TGE, 10% each quarter 3 months after TGE, $1.2m raised
  • Private round 3 price: $0.50, 20% on TGE, 10% each quarter 3 months after TGE, $1.5m raised
  • Public sale price: $0.70, 10% on TGE, 10% each month unlocking, $1.4m raised

What is Alpha Hunt

Alpha Hunt is a group of seasoned cryptocurrency investors
collaborating with young blockchain companies to help accelerate
their growth.

Our community believes in helping the winners of tomorrow with the
capital, partnerships and guidance they need to succeed.

We’re always on the hunt for new and exciting projects in the
blockchain space to form mutually beneficially working relationships
with our passionate and rapidly growing community.

“Helping the leaders of tomorrow with the tools needed today.”

Website| Twitter |Telegram



Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store